What ThetaHealing Certifications does Linda have?
Linda is certified as an ThetaHealing Instructor as well as Practitioner. She has completed and become certified in each of the following offered by THInK:
- Basic DNA (3-Day)
- Advanced DNA (3-Day)
- Dig Deeper (2 Day)
- Manifesting & Abundance (2-Day)
- Basic DNA
- Advanced DNA
- DNA 3
- Dig Deeper
- Disease and Disorder
- Intuitive Anatomy
- Manifesting and Abundance
- Planes of Existence
- RHYTHM to a Perfect Weight
- Soul Mate
- World Relations
- You and God
- You and Your Significant Other
- You and the Earth
- You and Your Inner Circle
- Family Ties Seminar
- Game of Life.
How to Prepare for a ThetaHealing Session?
1. Come to your session well-hydrated. A hydrated body allows for you to more accurately muscle test your beliefs lying within your subconscious mind.
2. Come to the session with a direction. For example, if you have been suffering from depression, try to discover when it first started. In addition, be prepared to discuss events and memories with Linda. Your input helps Linda navigate through your session, and provides you with a deep and meaningful healing.
3. Come to the session, ready, and desiring change. A positive outlook can rapidly accelerate your progress during your session.
Do I get to decide what changes are made?
All of the work is done, only after receiving your permission. If you do not desire a change to happen, Linda will alter the wording and/or approach to best suit your needs. Healing’s are designed to create the change you desire within you, not Linda.
How do you know if the process is working?
In ThetaHealing, we use a technique called “muscle testing” to test what beliefs are in our subconscious mind prior to the healing. Then, we retest after the healing is complete to show you what changes have happened.
Is ThetaHealing a religion?
ThetaHealing is not a religion—it is a modality that is utilized by all people regardless of their beliefs and/or religion.
What if I am undergoing treatment with my Medical Doctor?
ThetaHealing is taught and exercised to be used in conjunction with conventional medicine. It is encouraged to have medical testing done before and after a session to see the progress made.
Where does Linda see her clients?
Linda sees clients in person at Local Organics in Seaforth, ON, but also facilitates sessions via phone, Skype, and/or FaceTime.
Does Linda offer other services?
Linda is studying to become a Certified Holistic Nutritionist with the Alive Academy (BC). She will be offering more services to compliment her ThetaHealing practice in the near future. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: The ThetaHealing ® Technique is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any disease, physical or mental. The use of the ThetaHealing ® Technique with Vianna Stibal, or a Certified ThetaHealing ® Practitioner, Seminar, or webinar is specifically for addressing the underlying spiritual issues that may be causing stress. The ThetaHealing ® Technique should not be construed as a prescription, a promise of benefits, claims of cures, or a guarantee of results to be achieved. The information, instruction or advice given by a ThetaHealer ® is not intended to be a substitute for competent professional medical or psychological diagnosis and care. You should not discontinue or modify any medication presently being taken pursuant to medical advice without obtaining approval from your healthcare professional. As a client/participant, you must take complete responsibility for your own physical health and emotional well-being.